Sunday, March 29, 2009

A weak with Jericho

we spent a week with and it was great we played played He was so good. he is easy to entertain when you know what he likes. some of the highlights we went to Carls Jr to eat and play we went to Sams just for something to do and got some treats I think Jericho's favorites were



spinning in the Black chair for him this is hours of fun !!





Watching Dora







and what sping break is complete without Oreo,Diet coke and Skittles for me I am tired but seriously the boy is so cute was a fun weak !!!

3 comments:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

breakfast of champions! don't worry, it will be waiting here for you...

Robyn said...

Thanks for taking care of him! I had a fun week with my sister :) Looks like you guys had good times.

Anonymous said...

I see Monica but where is me and the other girls. HUHHHHHH!!!!! Love ya!