

so on my road trip I was hanging out on brothers house my dad had took me back there to catch my ride back to Boise I got there about their about 8:30 and my ride was coming about 3:00 my dad made his world famous egg and toast for breakfast now it was Sunday Robins kids were sick so we stayed home from church being the wonderful sister in law she decided to bake me some cookies so we played we ate cookie dough I even did a blog post at 3:20 I thought pearl should be calling me and sure enough she had just so you know if you are expecting a phone call turn your phone on.I go to the bathroom come out and robin is getting something to eat and I said hey wheres my food? Robin is so sweet she said mar we had no lunch and to make up for it she gave me Diet Coke Kiss and a bag of cookies (not shown in picture we ate them in the car so good )I love Robin thanks.
6 comments:
We know the way to your heart Mar!! Diet Coke!
it takes so little to make you happy!
How is your "quitting Diet Coke" project coming along?
I'm looking forward to seeing you when you come here for a visit.
I have read this blog twice trying to figure out what Robin is holding in her hand. IT looks disgusting--like canned eggs or intestines.PLEASE expound and make my stomach stop feeling sick by the unknown can of stuff. . .
A blog you might enjoy reading. It gives great hope.
http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
You have so many weird pictures of me you didn't need to show the one of me holding up my canned chicken. I thought I'd let it go just this once, but seriously Mar, you need to use NORMAL pictures of me. I love you anyway! -Robin
Post a Comment