So not long ago A friend of Gave us some tickets to see these Opera called Cosi Fan tutte Translated
The School For lovers with a title like that how could I not go we invited are friends Steve and Pearl to go with us this was my first Opera and it was a nice Change From what we usually do I was surprised how much I liked it but before the opera we had dinner and be

ing the fancy folk we are Gary made homemade pizza and if you have ever had his pizza you know it was good

Steve &Pearl
Gary&Marlene
2 comments:
I never figured you to be an opera buff. I'm glad you like it. When are you going to be here?
Oh those pix turned out cute! But pls adjust the names by them? hehehe
Hope your KY trip is going swell.
Miss ya,
Post a Comment