
Holly and I were searching for entertainment due to the BORING scenery outside. SO, we starting calling people and letting them know of our new founded skill--creating a song out of one keyword.
Monica came up with the word POTTY. So, to the tune of Take Me Out to the Ballgame, we created this little ditty:
Take me out to the Potty
Take me there if you can
Bring me my books and a teddy bear
If I don't go, well I really don't care.
And it's SIT, SIT, SIT on the potty.
I know that you showed me how.
And it's one, two, three tries--I PEED.
I'm a big boy NOW!!!
We also wrote this one, about root beer--Gary gave us the word, but it is dedicated to our friend, Noelle.Sung to the tune of Barbara Ann by the Beach Boys:
(Root, root,root, Root, root, root beer) repeated twice
Rootbeer,
You are so near,
Rootbeer.
You got me sipping, and a chugging
Chugging and a burping all the time.
(Root, root, root, Root, root, root beer.)
4 comments:
To say that I am moved beyond words would be an understatement. I love my song. Thank you so much!
the potty song is the BEST!! I like how you emphised the words "sit", that was halarious!!
btw....picture thief
I love these songs! They cracked us up! The potty song is awesome.
I am Robin's SIL and met you at her wedding long, long ago. You look great blond!
Post a Comment