Our lunch in Nebraska was great they had grass and something for Jericho to play on and I must say every one was pretty happy at least that is how I remember it and when you see the picture of Wyoming you will understand
I agree that Wyoming has got to be the most desolate place in the continental United States. I'm sure it is a beautiful state, but the drive across it leaves something to be desired.
Well I am pretty simple I have a wonderful husband I have been married for 15 years. We were blessed with a daughter Madilyn Joy who past away when she was 9 months old. we know have two dogs named Lucy and Maggie
2 comments:
grass is always good
I agree that Wyoming has got to be the most desolate place in the continental United States. I'm sure it is a beautiful state, but the drive across it leaves something to be desired.
Thanks for calling today. You made Rachel's day.
Post a Comment