Saturday, September 20, 2008

I decided

So gary flew home and I decided on Sunday that I would move back to Idaho that if he felt like this is were we need to be I would fallow him.which gave me one week to pack all are stuff get are house ready to sell and move. we could not of done it with out a lot of help so here are a few picture








These are the Kristin kids liam Rylan and Edan they worked like champs Kathryn F and Kristin T My house would not of got packed with out you and then there were the people that helped me clean
of which I don't have to many pictures because I was not there most of the time Monica B Dina S Jo S the worlds best Neighbor Michelle N and Holly C all helped clean oh yea need I forget my Gary for this cleaning I was at Monica's taken it easy






This is Andrew B he watered my plants and keep me company why I cleaned Thanks sooo much

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

this made me sad to read it and see the pic's of your house. it's still sad to me everytime i see your house and the beautiful flowers in the front that you wanted forever. people at church ask about you every Sun. you are missed my friend.