Friday, July 25, 2008

What a Month

This is my Family I was at my Parents house in McCamon ID and sence we were all home (even My Gary ) we took afamily photo don't we look good so much have happened in the last month I don't no were to start But I will

8 comments:

Noelle said...

I'm glad that you were able to have a visit with your family. I'm also glad you are home now! Talk to you soon.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Happy your back, we've missed you!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

What a lovely family you have! You look beautiful and Gary is quite the handesome man in his suite!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Marlene!

Great blog! I am so happy I found it. I love, love, love the family picture. It was great to "see" everyone especially since I haven't really seen anyone in about a hundred years.

Take care.

Your cousin,
Sharon :o)

Cheryl said...

I am waiting for more pictures and stories....


Cheryl

Anonymous said...

we are pretty hot Big Sis

Davis said...

Hey!!! Your fam looks great. Sorry we keep playing phone tag...one of these days we'll get it together. I miss ya and hope all is well. Keep me posted:)

Unknown said...

Marlene--
your family picture is spectacular--such a nice looking group of people. That purple is the perfect color on you, and I can still hardly believe my eyes that Gary is donning a suitcoat. Last I heard, that wasn't going to happen until he was called as bishop or GA or something. . .