The end of June I headed To Idaho to visit my family and to go to the Packer Family reunion but first I went to see Cheryl and Ralph in Utah. I always have so much fun with them this is Riley my new dog nephew he is so cute he is an French bull dog and I feel in love with him I was their for couple of days I got a fancy Pedicure and did some crafts and great fo
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Cheryl and Ralphs House
The end of June I headed To Idaho to visit my family and to go to the Packer Family reunion but first I went to see Cheryl and Ralph in Utah. I always have so much fun with them this is Riley my new dog nephew he is so cute he is an French bull dog and I feel in love with him I was their for couple of days I got a fancy Pedicure and did some crafts and great fo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Riley is a French Bulldog - he even loves Snails if he can get them without his mom and dad seeing him -they always take them away. :( I love the pictures - can't wait to see more!
Love ya
Cheryl
Hi Marlene! Love the pedicure... how's your hair? I miss you tons, if I ever get a mini van (hopefully soon) I am going to come for a visit! Miss you, tell Gary hi!
Ralph is a cute dog--although I think most dogs are cute as long as they are VERY far away from me! And, your toes, WOW! They look FANTASTIC!
Hey glad your having fun:) Love ya
rumor has it you are moving??? Is it true? I really hope you havent already I really want to see you before you take off. Sarah
Hey sister...I change my address to cindyandtroy.blogspot.com. How are you. I miss you.
Post a Comment