Wednesday, July 14, 2010

First Night in Lousville

I fly back to Louisville in June for 3 Weeks to help my friend with her kids while she went to girls camp. my friend Cindy D. and my new friend Kathy L. picked my up at the airport Cindy had an photo shot so she dropped me of at my friend Judy's S. were we got caught up on life and weighted for girls night when i live in KY about once a weak we would get together and play games do girl things or just talk. Cindy was the back bone of getting this started every one was invited but there was a few people that was always there and I grew very close to

in the first picture in this post Judy S. Shana W. me Cindy D. were part of the originals Monica and Mandi like me have moved we would let are guard down and know what happened at girls night stayed at girls night I miss these girls so much!!


The other picture is the other girls that came . I love this bunch of girls i have not had this much fun in awhile

No comments: