Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cindy's House


The first night in Louisville I spent the night at Cindy D. house . We got in really late from girls night about 2 am.(sorry Troy) when we got up of coarse the girls wanted to get on the scooter they were knocking on the door I think they thought my shower would last forever Emily and Addi and I did laps around there house it didn't take long and I went around the corner And Emily had her scooter in the house and the rest followed they that if Marlene can have her scooter in the house why can't we I don't think Cindy thought this was the best idea but I being Marlene loved it I am sure Cindy was glad when this got old and they realized my scooter was the best ! ( ignore the red hair )

No comments: