you know growing up I always loved my Aunts and Uncles and some of my best friends were my cousins I guess Lucy feels the same!! got to love family!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
it took one night !!
all right as cute and tender these two look I have a story to tell So it was Jan 1 2010 Ralph Cheryl And mom were spending the night so as were have done for the last 12 years we told Lucy to go to her bed and she did with out any back talk we don't lock her in her Kennel we just put the baby gate up. She in the area where the kennel is she can get a drink or something to eat if she want. Well the next day when we got up we found out that Lucy had slept on the coach with uncle Ralph! I said what happened ? The story I got was that ok I don't remember the whole story but in a nut shell Lucy my little angel will not stay behind the baby gate she knocks it down jump over it and this happens only at night So we thought we can't let her win so we put her in her Kennel. you would think that would work but no she would bark even though she know better it would be a tiny bark then a minute would pass then another so we thought we wait it out well never got better needles to say she sleeps on the coach and I am sure she dreams about Uncle Ralph and Aunt Cheryl
you know growing up I always loved my Aunts and Uncles and some of my best friends were my cousins I guess Lucy feels the same!! got to love family!
you know growing up I always loved my Aunts and Uncles and some of my best friends were my cousins I guess Lucy feels the same!! got to love family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lucy...You are my number one girl! You can always share the couch/bed with me!
Post a Comment