since I was sick there is no pictures of that night or the next day even though I was better so we have 2 pictures one of Ralph watching football and the other was Cheryl laying down with the dogs!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Hapy New year!
it was an odd New years eve we had all the Makings for a great party and all the right people for a great party (Cheryl,Ralph,and Mom Gardner) we had plenty of food so we could eat all day and night they all make the best food for dinner I am sad to say the only thing I remember id the lamb and mint jelly.I got sick and went to bed but they said they had fun so I am glad!
since I was sick there is no pictures of that night or the next day even though I was better so we have 2 pictures one of Ralph watching football and the other was Cheryl laying down with the dogs!
since I was sick there is no pictures of that night or the next day even though I was better so we have 2 pictures one of Ralph watching football and the other was Cheryl laying down with the dogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun times had by all except you :( You didn't by chance find an earring laying around did you? I am missing one of my favorite stud earrings.
Post a Comment