who's husband is a chiropractor. My first girls night was at her soon to be house it was being built so we broke in and sat on the floor and just talked for hours,Next is Monica B. she was the reason I could come back and visit we were together most of the time when I live back there in fact people often thought we were sister!, Next is Judy S. I learned the following from her she does not cheat and best not to say she does. She got the girls together and painted my front room in fact it was the yellow on her wall. then there is Shana very competitive likes to win and will do it any way she can. very strong for a small thing.and we are related some how I can't remember how but we are.Dawn came down to play with us we had so much fun(just a note Madi W. is missing from the picture she moved to UT ) We always had so much fun they kept me young!!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Girls night
who's husband is a chiropractor. My first girls night was at her soon to be house it was being built so we broke in and sat on the floor and just talked for hours,Next is Monica B. she was the reason I could come back and visit we were together most of the time when I live back there in fact people often thought we were sister!, Next is Judy S. I learned the following from her she does not cheat and best not to say she does. She got the girls together and painted my front room in fact it was the yellow on her wall. then there is Shana very competitive likes to win and will do it any way she can. very strong for a small thing.and we are related some how I can't remember how but we are.Dawn came down to play with us we had so much fun(just a note Madi W. is missing from the picture she moved to UT ) We always had so much fun they kept me young!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss these girls nights so much!
I'm so glad you finally blogged about your trip, and of course girls night. We all had so much fun while you were here. Come back soon!
Post a Comment