Monday, May 11, 2009

my friend on bed rest














While i was in Louisville I was able to spend some time with my friend Noelle she was on bed rest and when I first got there she was at home on bed rest so I spent the afternoon with her playing gen (and yes I one) by the end of my visit she was back in the hospital. on bed rest so I went to see her before I flew back we laughed a lot that is one thing I can do is laugh.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Thank you so much for those flattering photographs. I've never looked better!

By the way, Marlene won the Gin game, but I had a strong lead and she wouldn't leave until I was a beaten woman. You would think she would have more compassion for me in my delicate condition, but no.

marlene said...

Noelle you crack me up. ok since you are in a delicate condition I will let you believe your story !

Holly said...

I have played enough games with Mar to know that she ALWAYS wins. :) Although I am DYING to play a decent game of hand and foot one of these days. . . I've decided that our big problem is that Steve just isn't on call as much, so we have less time. And Gary has to go home early to rest. DUDE. We are in serious need of a girls' night. . .