Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving




For Thanksgiving we went to McCamon and had dinner with my family. My sister Tami was the host for two reasons 1 she has the biggest house and Second she is the oldest and likes to be in control. these first picture are us waiting for for dinner.



The meal was fabulous as always Tami made turkey,ham, crab dip and all pies and cheesecake, Robin made rolls Mom made a salad and I am sure did more and I am sure mom did more and I just can't remember there was the kid table the Grownups and then Pete we don't know how to classified him he does not play well with others so he sat on the floor I think the Highlight of the meal was Plates and utensils they look real but there not got to love Cosco.





After dinner we played games, talked Laughed and some even napped It was one of the first time I remember no one fought no one yelled at each other it was amazing.If you know my family at all we are all pretty loud and most of us have opinions know we did play catch phase and my little brother did get after me fo being to load image that all in all fun fun day

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

I can only imagine what your saying in this last picture! I am amazed that there was no fighting, there are a lot of kids in that family, nice job keeping them in line!