Tur-duckin I had never seen this this before So I had to take some pictures of that first they de-boned the chicken duck and the turkey except the legs and but some kind of stuffing in betewn the layers then sowed it up Gary was the surgen and Ralph was the nurse this meal was very good I loved the duck.we had alot of fun and lucey had fun with Riley and Aunt Cheryl.
on Sunday we went down to temple Square in Salt Lake I had not been there for over 10 years or so I had forgotten how beautiful it is and how peaceful it was fun to see all the people there looking some were taking picture like my Gary,some just sitting quietly and other were talking with Missionaries it was very peaceful until I realized that we were almost out of time and I started to panic we were not going to see it all and Gary was taking forever with the picture which I am know grateful for Know .
5 comments:
A Turduckin sounds like the perfect meal for christmakwanzukkah.
Oh, that's so lucky to see Temple Square at Christmas time. I do miss that. Having seen it several times during the two years I spent as a missionary there was very rewarding.
Dear Aunt Mar,
I think the food looked good. Could he make me one?
Love Marin
I hope they never have to operate on me, I am stuffed with enough extra stuffing to already make another person. I haven't seen the square in about 5 years. You are so lucky that you get to travel so much. I'm jealous.
Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures of temple square. I love it there--hope I can make it next year. . .(even if I do, the picture quality will not even be close!)
Post a Comment