Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My House


This is my little house in Louisville which when I moved we did it so fast,1weak to pack put the house on the market that being said are fabulous Neighbor Justin and Jo S was nice enough to fill holes and paint the inside, outside of his normal kindness of doing our lawn. he then took it to the next level and got the Elders Quorum to paint the outside a to fix the back fence it looks so good and they did some landscaping to work to! needles to saw because of their hard work shortly after we had a contract and a back up contract on are house and we should close next week. what a huge Blessing please take note of the beautiful Flowers in front of my house they make me very Happy

8 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute house! So nice you had friends to help you take care of it.

stefanie said...

What great neighbors! The house looks great! I just wish you still lived in it, I'm needin' some good laughs from you girlie!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

seeing these pic's brought out so many memories and happy and sad feelings. The house really does look great! That's my van in the drive-way, I can't park there any more. I'm really glad it sold, but I sure do miss ya.

Machtyn said...

Hey! That's great to hear. Congrats on the closing.

Noelle said...

So does this mean you are not going to move back here?

Me said...

I have a blog!
http://ksfarnsworth.blogspot.com/

Kathryn Farnsworth

Robyn said...

Congrats! What a relief. How great that the ward and neighbors helped out so much. I am so impressed.

whitney said...

WOW!!! Check out that flower bed!! Last time I saw it, it was dirt! Can they come to Memphis?! I am so sad your in Idaho, but I guess its not like we were neighbors or anything... hows your hair? I miss you.. hope your doing well!