they went out two their
home me and Gary took the corn and took it off the cob and froze it we got about 50 bags of corn for the freezer and yes this was the first time since I was married so proud of me oh and Gary. then the next morning when I got up Gary had made fresh peach freezer jam! so good do you think I need just a little help with my hair
6 comments:
So proud of you guys. Gary is such a good cook i bet the jam was amazing. That corn should last a lifetime. Tell me if you come up with some cool recipes with it. Love ya'll
Sounds great. I've never made (or even had) peach jam. Sounds good. Enjoy your corn. I like corn, but it is seriously best on the cob. Too bad the cob takes up too much space in the freezer!
You Domestic Godess... You froze corn! I love you! -Robin
that kind of corn is the best! your kitchen looks nice, take pic's of the rest of the house too.
I would have never thought to cut the corn off the cob and freeze it! You guys are amazing!
You are really bored aren't you...sounds like me taking up scrapbooking when I moved to GA. Girl I miss ya and love ya and will see ya soon:)!!!!!
Post a Comment