Saturday, August 30, 2008
IDAHO ???
Well it has been a while since I have wrote anything just a recap of my summer I came home for a visit in the middle of June came home July 3 .. Grays office closed the end of June. and Gary Gary flew out July 5Th to be with his Dad before he past away I flew back to Idaho for the funeral 1 1/2 weeks later stayed for a week flew back home Gary stayed to look for a job a week later flew back to Louisville to help pack the house which we did with the help of many friends and left with a Budget truck and Dogs we made the trip with are good friends Steve And Holly C. so her I sit in Boise Idaho praying very hard that Gary will get a job and are house will sell in KY and I can make some friends as wonderful as the ones I have in KY oh and I have know pictures because in betwen it all my counputer died what a summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Miss you soo much Marlene! Kentucky isn't the same without you.
Hope you and Holly's fam adjust quickly and Gary finds a job soon. We are thinking of you.
This is Kaci-Mandy told me you had moved. Sounds like you have had quite the summer. We are going to have to plan a trip to come and visit you. I hope you are doing well.
Miss you! During prayer in church yesterday Andrew started laughing and said "laugh like Mar!"
Mar! I was out of town for 10 days, come back and you've moved!! Yikes. I miss you. Hope Idaho treats you well.
Hey Marlene , this is Holly's sister Heather. Thought I'd check out your blog. It was fun to hang out with you and Gary for a few days in Idaho. Hope all is going well with the job search!
Hey Marlene, things will get better and I'm working on that right now sister:). I love you and my prayers are with you :)
We miss you guys so so much. Not to make you sad just to let you know that we do think about ya'll often. But on a sadder note, Our unborn baby has died and i had to have surgery on monday because of this. If you really want the details you can check out our blog.
www.elijeffries.blogspot.com
i love you guys and i hope you are creating a wonderful and happy life out there.
Beth Jeffries
Post a Comment