
When Dawn got home from girls camp we hit the road Dawn going to Kansas and I to Saint Louise since I had moved one of my best friends Monica had moved to Saint
Louise And I was lucky enough to get to spend a few day with there family I had so much fun just hanging out with them me and Monica went to the midnight showing of Twilight light it was my first and it was so fun Couldn't believe how many people were there ! we did are share of shopping and laughing and eating what more does a girl need


I think Jeff was happy to see me come On the same note he was happy to see me go!
Yes I wore them out ! but it was so fun!
1 comment:
hahaha, that made me laugh and miss you so much! we did have such a great time even though it wasn't long enough.
Post a Comment