Saturday, May 22, 2010

PBR Baby

Last month are friend Hal invited us to go to the Professional bull riding I must say I had never been to a bull riding event . yes I have been to Rodeos from time to to which is what I thought it would be like granted the rodeo I have been to are the was at the fair in Pocatello . boy was I wrong it was like a crazy with fireworks and fire to welcome the riders it was amazing and so much fun! t hanks hall how by the way sang the national Anthem at the beginning are seat were awesome the only down fall was no one got really hurt! here a shot of me and Gary with a little bull we really had a great time they had the most amazing little doughnuts thanks Patty for introducing them to me ! The


This last picture is of Hal his wife Patty and Me they are amazing people and so glad I can call them friends thanks for the night out!

4 comments:

Holly said...

It looks like it was alot of fun. I love that picture of you and Gary--you both look so happy!

the farmboy's wife said...

You are seriously one hot mama!!

Cheryl said...

I wanna go! Sure - you post stuff about Hal and his Bull show, but what happened to our fabulous weekend? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish you many more of the same :)

Jeffrey and Monica said...

That does look like it would be so fun.

Dang Mar! You look great!!