Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christmas eve 2009

we were at Holly and Steve's for Christmas eve we even spend the night there I really like waking up with kids around we had we had a great dinner before the program started there is cheesecake for desert and two years on a row and we are always to full to eat it! if I am there next year I am going to make sure I get some even if it is for breakfast!(cheesecake is one of my favorite)
Danielle played the Cello these was here first year and she did great!
kristena plyed some cristmas songs on the xolafon
siana played the Saxes
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks like everyone had their own bottle of sparkling drink - good thing you were staying the night - you wouldn't have been able to drive home :) Looks like fun