
I really had a lot of fun at Woman's Conference at BYU Provo.
One of the funniest stories was, on the first day a little bus came to get me and did so every time I needed to go from one building to another. The drivers of these buses were students so my first driver didn't know how to work the lift luckily it wasn't that hard to figure out. I get in and on the floor was all these straps and seat belts,he looked at me and said I think we are supposed to use these I having no clue said OK and graped one and set it on my lap , we head out and before you now it me and my scooter tipped over and there I was on the floor and I could not get up, I was pinned under the scooter and the back set! The drive didn't know what to do and keep driving my friend Pearl jumped up and saved me it was so funny ! the worst part was I filled a Mug full of diet coke and it spelled all over the van! and we are at BYU no Caffeine to be had, It was a long day .I did have a can in my bag for back up what a blessing ! this was one fun fun week end,thanks Pearl
No comments:
Post a Comment