

On Saturday before I went home I was able to go to my niece and nephew's basketball game. they are 10 years and it was great fun the top picture is of my nephew Thor who is the person in the top left in red and black and black shoes.Now his game I didn't get to go in for because my sister had to go to work and I not the best person to run in, so I made her take pictures this is the best she could do. bottom Picture is my niece Ciana that game I took the picture.I am so great full I live close and can do these thing.
3 comments:
Marlene,
I am glad that you are able to visit with family so much. I was so happy to see Gary at church a few weeks ago, but then it reminded me that I miss you. So, I hope you are doing well and know that you are definitely missed.
I am wating for pictures of you and Mom working on a quilt ... Hurry!
thor had the black shoes on big sis
Post a Comment